Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

A poem by Etty Hillesum

It has been a long time since I posted anything, I guess some time was needed to fill this creative vessel ;) This morning as I was opening my little book, 'Taking Time to Just Be' the page with this poem opened: Such words as "god" and "death" and "suffering" and "eternity" are best forgotten.   We have to become as simple and as wordless  as the growing corn or the falling rain  We must just be. Etty Hillesum I don't know about you but for me, 'to just be' is sometimes quite hard, there is always something to do, some project, some thoughts, some poem, some painting. But the moments when it happens, when I am just in that moment, everything just brightens up, there is a peacefulness within, a golden moment....

I am free at last...

Free at last When you look up to the sky you'll see me in the clouds whispering 'I am free' When you feel the wind carressing your face you will hear me whispering 'I am free' When you feel the rain gently rolling down your cheeks you will hear me 'I am free' When you look up to the stars at night you will know 'I am free'   When you watch the eagles dancing in the sky you will know I am free at last! c J. Schulte-Zurhausen 2013